Important information regarding our services during the holidays
The holidays can be a busy and stressful time, even under the best of circumstances, but especially when home renovations are involved. It may seem like a good idea to get a new shower screen in preparation for holiday visitors, however, this will require more planning ahead than one might realize. If you are planning, or think you may be planning to purchase our products during the latter months of the calendar year, here are a few things to take into consideration:
- Supplier availability during the weeks leading up to the holidays necessitates that we are unable to fill orders after November 12, 2018. This is the last day for a measure if an installation is to be guaranteed for this calendar year. Jobs measured between the cutoff date and holiday closure may still be processed on a case-by-case basis, but cannot be guaranteed installation prior to 2019.
- As we only offer custom products, a measure will be required for accuracy to ensure a precision custom fit of the glass to your walls, floors, and/or benchtops. When scheduling a measure, please be aware that planning ahead is crucial, as we are often booked out several weeks in advance.
- For shower screen measures, all bathroom tiles need to be in place prior to the measure, if new tiling is to be done. The tiles do not need to be grouted, just in place. For splashback measures, we require that benchtops and cabinets be in place prior to the measure.
- Lead times after measuring are usually a minimum of 7-10 business days, but can sometimes be longer than this just before the holidays. Please keep in mind that all jobs require custom-ordered materials.
- As we are based in Ipswich, measures and installations in the city may have longer lead times, as travel time will need to be taken into account.